Each Installation is unique in its own way but the process is almost the same each time.
* Line yard with plywood to gain access to installation area.
* Remove any existing concrete, grass, and bad earth(Wet Clay) that may cause issues from the installation area and haul it away.
* Install 5-class be and compact, this process may be repeated to achieve a solid base.
* Install rebar steel rods through out new install, this would enhance the strength of the concrete.
* Concrete will be installed at 4" thick (Unless discussed and agreed thicker prior);Concrete will be a 6 bag 4500-5000psi mix. This mix is designed to be 10 times stronger than your standard mix. This mix also will prevent surface shelling and rock pops.
* Control joints will be installed as needed to prevent concrete from cracking. (Concrete sections will not be cut any larger than 6'6" to prevent cracking).
* Two coats of cure and seal will be applied. This will help the concrete cure and protect the surface of the concrete. (Acrylic Sealer, a non-slip additive will be added to the sealer for traction).